- Portland, Oregon.
- Have passion.
- Conceive & execute traditional and digital storyboards.
- Create thumbnails. Understand boarding process start to finish.
- Good communication skills. Problem solving skills.
- Be able to work in a team and meet deadlines confidently.
- Burbank, California.
- Assists production manager.
- Assembles artwork in Photoshop for overseas.
- Photocopies, distributes scripts and production things.
- Prepares storyboards for animatics.
- Website building.
- Clip Art.
- Animation background is a plus.
- Strong academic record.
- At least sophomore staying in college incoming year.
- Online research on trending.
- Organize sambles.
- Pull models.
- Have the ability to convert media.
- Participate in several workshops.
- “An everything internship”.
Comedy Animation Development Internship
- Provide coverage for scripts, books, etc.
- Review boards.
- Research talents and projects.
- Work prints of current shows and projects.
- Production development.
- Experience with Final Draft and Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated, good attitude.
- Tell a good story.
- Film literacy.
- Layout understanding.
- Work independently and on a team.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Relevant software familiarity.
- Develop ability to depict action/comedy through expressive drawing.
- Develop ability to stage and maintain visual continuity.
- Character development, provide editorial fixes and sequence clean-up.
- Gain exposure to production pipeline and learn how story interacts with other departments.
- Drawing skills.
- Demonstrated ability in storytelling.
- Enthusiasm with collaborating.
- Junior/Senior in college or have graduated in the past 9 months.
- Mail cover letter, resume, two letters of recommendation from faculty, a printed portfolio, and complete the story test on the website.